1. All Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources have been calculated in accordance with the CIM Standards and NI 43-101, or the AusIMM JORC equivalent.
2. Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are reported above in millions of metric tonnes ("Mt"), grams per metric tonne ("g/t") and millions of ounces ("Moz").
3. Individual qualified persons ("QPs"), as defined by the NI 43-101, for the technical information contained in this document (including the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource estimates) for the following operations are as follows:
a. Salobo - A technical report is being prepared, and will be filed by the Company on Sedar ( http://www.Sedar.com) within 45 days of this news releaseb. Sudbury - Neil Burns, M.Sc., P.Geo. (Vice President, Technical Services); Samuel Mah, M.A.Sc., P.Eng. (Senior Director, Project Evaluations), both employees of the Company (the "Company's QPs"). 4. The Mineral Resources reported in the above tables are exclusive of Mineral Reserves. 5. Mineral Resources which are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. 6. Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources are reported as of December 31, 2011 based on information available to the Company as of the date of this document, and therefore will not reflect updates, if any, after such date. 7. Process recoveries are the average percentage of gold in a saleable product (doré or concentrate) recovered from mined ore at the applicable site process plants as reported by the operators. 8. Mineral Reserves and Resources are estimated using appropriate process recovery rates and commodity prices including $975 per ounce gold. 9. A technical report for Salobo will be filed within 45 days of this news release. Inferred resources have been estimated by the Company and are contained within the current Reserve pit shell.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV