World's Fastest Growing Boat Show Comes To Bahrain
MANAMA, Bahrain, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Fourth Bahrain Boat Show International (BBSI) will be held at Amwaj Marina from March 28-30.
The show will play host to a great number of international exhibiting brands, exciting entertainment, and activities for all ages. The organizers of BBSI anticipate that this will be the largest show yet.
BBSI 2013 will be held over 50,000 square meters of land and water exhibition space. Over 120 marine brands are expected to display their latest products.
Organizers of BBSI 2013 anticipate approximately 18,000 visitors will attend the event, about 30% of those visitors are expected to come from neighboring GCC countries. The previous BSSI brought in 15,000 visitors.While the show will still cater to its boating clientele, an exhibition of outdoor recreational lifestyle products will feature 4-wheel adventure, camping, bicycles, sporting gear, and clothing for all ages and budgets. Additionally, visitors to BBSI can enjoy live entertainment, games, activities, and boat trips. SOURCE Kingdom of Bahrain
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV