- DesignCon Host Sponsor Agilent Technologies announced the expansion of its award-winning Infiniium 90000 X-Series oscilloscope family to include the world's highest performance mixed-signal oscilloscope, or MSO. The expansion adds six new MSO models, as well as 13-GHz DSO and DSA models, to the X-Series.
- Signal Integrity Software, Inc. (SiSoft™) announced that it has developed an interface to SAS' JMP ® statistical discovery software that, for the first time, lets high-speed system designers characterize extremely large design spaces to make informed engineering decisions.
- Rambus unveiled the innovative R+ enhanced industry standards platform, which offers commercial benefits of industry-standard memory and chip-to-chip interfaces while enabling customers to differentiate products through specialized solutions. Additionally, Rambus showcased innovations in 3D IC interposer technology.
- Teledyne LeCroy showcased the latest innovations in signal integrity test and measurement, including the LabMaster 10 Zi Series, the world's highest bandwidth oscilloscope with 65 GHz on up to 40 channels; the HDO, the industry's first 12-bit high definition oscilloscope; and the SDAIII-CompleteLinQ, a new multilane serial data analysis package for oscilloscopes that simultaneously displays four eye diagrams and other analysis.
- Rohde & Schwarz held standing-room-only training sessions on Phase Noise and Jitter Measurements, USB 2.0 Compliance Testing and Synchronous Time and Frequency Domain Measurements Using a Digital Oscilloscope .
- FCI announced its advanced ExaMAX™ high-speed backplane connector technology, which is designed to provide a path for future designs up to 40 Gb/s. The revolutionary ExaMAX™ connector design combines a new connector terminal design technology that significantly decreases terminal stub and ground-mode resonances with a compact form-factor and an optimized PCB footprint for easier and more flexible user system design.
- 3M announced the full launch of its Embedded Capacitance Material (ECM) C2006. With a capacitance density of approximately 20 nF per square inch, the ultra-thin laminate material offers one of the highest capacitance densities currently available on the market in a halogen-free* product and is now available for high-volume manufacturing.
- Ohmega Technologies introduced its OhmegaPly® MTR™ Technology, which allows thin film resistors to be built within a printed circuit trace that is less than 100 microns (0.004") wide. Using standard subtractive printed circuit board processes, it is ideal for high density interconnect (HDI) designs where passive component placement is difficult or impossible.
- Hittite Microwave Corporation launched the HMC6545LP5E, a low power, high performance and fully programmable dual channel asynchronous advanced linear equalizer that operates with data rates up to 32 Gbps and is ideal for a wide range of networking and fiber optic applications.
DesignCon 2013 Post-Show Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts