ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) (the "Company") announced today that the Company will release results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, and will hold a conference call for investors at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 7, 2013 to discuss the results.
Investors wishing to listen to the earnings call at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time, Thursday, February 7, 2013, may do so via the Internet at: http://www.arlingtonasset.com/index.php?s=19
Replays of the earnings call will be available for 60 days via webcast at the Internet address provided above, beginning two hours after the call ends.
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that invests in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the
Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. For more information, please visit
SOURCE Arlington Asset Investment Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV