FERGUS FALLS, Minn., Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otter Tail Corporation (Nasdaq:OTTR) will issue a news release announcing fourth quarter and full-year 2012 earnings results as well as 2013 guidance after the market close on February 11, 2013. The corporation will host a live webcast on February 12, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. CST to discuss the company's financial and operating performance.
The presentation will be posted on the company's website before the webcast. To access the live webcast go to www.ottertail.com/presentations.cfm and select "Webcast". Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download any necessary software that may be needed to listen to the Internet broadcast. An archived copy of the webcast will be available on our website shortly following the call.
If you should have any questions, please contact Loren Hanson at 218-739-8481 or email@example.comA bout Otter Tail Corporation: Otter Tail Corporation has interests in diversified operations that include an electric utility, manufacturing, and infrastructure businesses. Otter Tail Corporation stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OTTR. The latest investor and corporate information is available at www.ottertail.com . Corporate offices are located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, and Fargo, North Dakota. The Otter Tail Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4958
CONTACT: Loren Hanson 218-739-8481 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV