It's no secret that other competitors are looking to expand their presences too. Tell us why it's a good time to be a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee.
Benson: It's a good time to be a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee because of the concepts that Dunkin' Donuts is -- a value proposition, that has a quality product at a valued price, a very attractive menu in the morning,
One of the other things is that Dunkin' has the benefit of being able to offer our developers multiple formats in which to enter a market. They can go in with freestanding locations with drive-through; an end-cap strip-center location with drive-through; they can go inline, possibly without a drive-through, in some of the dense urban areas. We can partner with gas-convenience chains. We find ourselves at Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) and grocery stores. All of those different concepts in that portfolio really allow the Dunkin' franchisee to be able to match the opportunity with a concept that fits the potential of that area.
It may be different from a lot of other concepts where it is pretty much a cookie-cutter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV