Dunkin' Donuts has 7,300 U.S. locations (with just 31 company-owned stores). The company is looking to recruit franchisees for Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino, Ventura and Orange counties. It expects the first of the new stores to open in 2015.
While the California Dunkin' stores are getting much fanfare, the plan is a continuation of the steady expansion that the Canton, Mass.-based franchisor has been making from coast to coast. This year, Dunkin' Donuts plans to open as many as 360 stores in the U.S., on top of the 150 net U.S. new locations in 2012, fitting in with its goal of ultimately being an organization of more than 15,000 Dunkin' stores. The company has a global total of roughly 10,400 locations (excluding those in the Baskin-Robbins ice cream brand, which it owns).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV