Train Like A Professional - Omegawave Brings Physiological Readiness Service To Consumers
LONDON, February 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Omegawave's physiological assessment technology has been used for years by professional athletes and teams, such as FC Barcelona, AC Milan and Manchester United. A new cloud/smartphone-based Omegawave mobile service is now available to every fitness enthusiast and competitive athlete looking to improve his or her sports performance.
The Omegawave service is a revolutionary physiological feedback tool that quickly, non-stressfully, and non-invasively assesses an individual's readiness for training. Until now, valuable data like this could only be obtained under laboratory conditions, which are costly, invasive and stressful. The Omegawave service puts professional sports science into every fitness enthusiast's and athlete's hands with measurements taken in two minutes, at rest, prior to activity.
Omegawave's physiological feedback is designed to help individual athletes and fitness enthusiasts make smarter decisions about their training and exercise plans for today by providing individualized information on stress, fatigue and recovery status.In two minutes at rest the Omegawave ECG Sensor Belt measures and records data that analyses cardiac fatigue, stress level and adaptation reserves. The Omegawave mobile application then provides the results in the form of personalized training advice, recovery guidelines and aerobic readiness trends directly on the user's smartphone or tablet computer. The outcome is improved athletic performance, fitness and overall health. Key benefits of Omegawave include:
- Optimizes daily training. The Omegawave service provides a holistic view of an individual's physiological readiness so that both training and recovery can be optimized. Critical biofeedback guides training decisions, including personalized training zones, intensity, and duration.
- Identifies early signs of fatigue and overtraining. Injury or illness brought on by overtraining, stress, and fatigue can interfere with peak performance as much as undertraining. The Omegawave service provides warnings that help users to minimize the risk of overtraining and injury.
- Tracks athletic progress and adaptation. Omegawave's aerobic readiness index provides individuals with a view on how his or her body is adapting to exercise and how their endurance is developing. The trend report indicates the user's relative position in the super-compensation curve.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts