- Optimizes daily training. The Omegawave service provides a holistic view of an individual's physiological readiness so that both training and recovery can be optimized. Critical biofeedback guides training decisions, including personalized training zones, intensity, and duration.
- Identifies early signs of fatigue and overtraining. Injury or illness brought on by overtraining, stress, and fatigue can interfere with peak performance as much as undertraining. The Omegawave service provides warnings that help users to minimize the risk of overtraining and injury.
- Tracks athletic progress and adaptation. Omegawave's aerobic readiness index provides individuals with a view on how his or her body is adapting to exercise and how their endurance is developing. The trend report indicates the user's relative position in the super-compensation curve.
Train Like A Professional - Omegawave Brings Physiological Readiness Service To Consumers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.