FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE:KWK) today announced the company expects to release fourth-quarter 2012 earnings on Monday, February 25, 2013, before the market opens. The company will host a conference call the same day at 10:00 a.m. Central time to discuss financial and operating results.
Quicksilver invites interested parties to listen to the call via the company's website at www.qrinc.com or by calling 1-877-313-7932, using the conference ID number 88746679, approximately 10 minutes before the call. A digital replay of the conference call will be available at 2:00 p.m. Central time the same day, and will remain available for 30 days. The replay can be dialed at 1-855-859-2056. Reference should be made to the conference ID number 88746679. The replay will also be archived for 30 days on the company's website.
About Quicksilver ResourcesFort Worth, Texas-based Quicksilver Resources is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and gas, primarily from unconventional reservoirs including gas from shales and coal beds in North America. The company has U.S. offices in Fort Worth, Texas; Glen Rose, Texas; Craig, Colorado; Steamboat Springs, Colorado and Cut Bank, Montana. Quicksilver's Canadian subsidiary, Quicksilver Resources Canada Inc., is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. For more information about Quicksilver Resources, visit www.qrinc.com .
CONTACT: Investor & Media Contact: David Erdman (817) 665-4023
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV