Airservices Managing Air Traffic Controller Fatigue-Related Risk
Airservices is a government-owned corporation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
It was formed in July 1995 when the Civil Aviation Authority was split into two separate government bodies: Airservices and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
Airservices has responsibility for:
- airspace management
- aeronautical information
- aviation communications
- radio navigation aids
- aviation rescue and fire fighting services.
About QuintiqQuintiq's fatigue-risk related management tool for Airservices has been shortlisted in the Service Provision category for a prestigious IHS Jane's ATC Award in 2013. The awards will be announced on 11 February in Madrid, before the inaugural World ATM Congress , operated by CANSO (Civil Air Navigation Services Organization), in association with ATCA (Air Traffic Controller Association). Quintiq will be at World ATM Congress exhibition on stand 1051. Quintiq's revolutionary Supply Chain Planning and Optimization (SCP&O) platform enables enterprises to improve efficiency at every stage of the supply chain journey. It powers end-to-end planning and optimization of personnel, resources and processes in a single planning environment, across all planning horizons. Many of the world's largest and most successful enterprises rely on Quintiq to achieve their business goals, strengthen their competitive advantage, and create new revenue streams. Established in 1997 and growing rapidly, Quintiq has a global presence with dual headquarters in the Netherlands and the USA, a global development center in Malaysia, and offices around the world. Quintiq's software is in use at over 500 locations in 78 countries around the world. For more information, visit http://www.quintiq.com or follow @Quintiq on Twitter. More information Quintiq Charlotte Poh Global Marketing Communication Manager T: +31-73-691-07-39 E: email@example.com SOURCE Quintiq
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV