Earlier in his career, Mr. Lipsher held senior executive roles at News Corporation, BMG Entertainment (a division of Bertelsmann AG) and Warner Music Group (then a division of Time Warner) where he focused on corporate development, M&A and investment activities. After leaving Warner Music, he joined Maroley Media Group, the private equity firm founded by the former Chairman and CEO of Warner Music where he led the investment efforts.
Mr. Lipsher received a Bachelor's degree from
Yale University and a Master's in Business Administration from Northwestern's J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Mr. Lipsher is the Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Becket Chimney Corners YMCA and The Berkshire Outdoor Center, and a member of the Digital Media Board of Directors of the UJA. He remains an active advisor to early stage digital media companies.
About Korn/Ferry InternationalKorn/Ferry International, with a presence throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, is a premier global provider of talent management solutions celebrating 40 years in business. Based in Los Angeles, the firm delivers an array of solutions that help clients to attract, develop, retain and sustain their talent. Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on the Korn/Ferry International family of companies, and www.kornferryinstitute.com for thought leadership, intellectual property and research.
SOURCE Korn/Ferry International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV