- a positive impact of approximately $0.08 per share from higher net operating income (NOI) from the company’s same store portfolio;
- a positive impact of approximately $0.02 per share from lower total debt costs;
- a positive impact of approximately $0.01 per share from 2011 and 2012 transaction activity; and
- a negative impact of $0.01 per share from increased share count resulting from the approximately 21.9 million common shares sold in the company’s December 2012 public offering.
Equity Residential Reports Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.