BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: RLGT), a domestic and international freight forwarding and logistics services company, today announced that Bohn Crain, the company's founder and chief executive officer will participate at the BB&T 28 th Annual Transportation and Logistics Conference to be held at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida, on February 14, 2013. Mr. Crain will be presenting Thursday, February 14, at 11:30 a.m. (EST) with one-on-one meetings held throughout the conference to discuss the Company's strategy for continued growth.
The Radiant presentation will be available for the public to access via the Investor Relations section of the Radiant corporate Website, www.radiantdelivers.com, or at http://wsw.com/webcast/bbt24/rlgt/.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Radiant Logistics management, please contact your BB&T representative directly or the company at IR@radiantdelivers.com.About Radiant Logistics (NYSE MKT: RLGT) Radiant Logistics ( www.radiantdelivers.com) is a non-asset based transportation and logistics company providing domestic and international freight forwarding and fulfillment services through a network of company-owned and independent agent offices across North America. The company operates under the Radiant, Airgroup, Adcom, and Distribution By Air brands servicing a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers using a network of independent carriers and international agents positioned strategically around the world. SOURCE Radiant Logistics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV