ATHENS, Greece, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Paragon Shipping Inc. (NYSE: PRGN) ("Paragon Shipping" or the "Company"), announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company has appointed Mr. Robert Perri to the position of Chief Financial Officer, effective today. Robert Perri has been the Company's financial officer since September 2010.
About Paragon Shipping Inc.Paragon Shipping is a Marshall Islands-based international shipping company with executive offices in Athens, Greece, specializing in the transportation of drybulk cargoes. The Company's current fleet consists of twelve drybulk vessels with a total carrying capacity of 779,270 dwt. In addition, the Company's current newbuilding program consists of two Handysize drybulk carriers that are scheduled to be delivered in 2013 and two 4,800 TEU containerships that are scheduled to be delivered in 2014. Paragon Shipping has granted Box Ships Inc., an affiliated company, the option to acquire its two containerships under construction. For more information, visit: www.paragonship.com. The information contained on the Company's website does not constitute part of this press release.
Contacts Paragon Shipping Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen & Caron Inc. Rudy Barrio email@example.com (212) 691-8087SOURCE Paragon Shipping Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV