About Pernix Group, Inc.
Pernix Group, Inc. is a global company with its headquarters in Lombard, Illinois. The company is engaged in two primary business segments: construction services as a Design-Build General Contractor in the Federal and Government market; and building, managing and investing in Power Generation Projects as an Independent Power Producer. Pernix has full-scale construction and management capabilities, with operations in Africa, the Middle East, and the South Pacific. Pernix Group, Inc. common stock is traded on the over-the-counter bulletin board (OTCBB) under the symbol PRXG. Additional information is available at www.pernixgroup.com .
Certain of the statements made in this press release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Potential risks and other factors that could cause or contribute to actual results differing materially from such forward-looking statements are discussed in greater detail in the Company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Gregg Pollack Chief Financial Officer & Vice President - Administration Pernix Group, Inc. Tel: (630) 620-4787 firstname.lastname@example.org Carol Groeber Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer Pernix Group, Inc. Tel: (630) 620-4787 email@example.com Casey Stegman Director of Investor Relations Stonegate Securities Tel: (214) 987-4121 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV