NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IntraLinks ® Holdings Inc. (NYSE: IL), a leading, global technology provider of inter-enterprise content management and collaboration solutions, today announced that it will be participating in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, in San Francisco. The presentation by Derek Irwin, chief financial officer at IntraLinks, will be webcast live on the IntraLinks investor relations website - www.intralinks.com/ir - at 4:15 p.m. Pacific Time.
About IntraLinks IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. is a leading, global technology provider of inter-enterprise content management and collaboration solutions. The innovative Software-as-a-Service solutions of IntraLinks enable the exchange, control, and management of information between organizations securely and compliantly when working through the firewall. More than 2 million professionals at 800 of the Fortune 1000 companies depend on IntraLinks' experience. With a track record of enabling high-stakes transactions and business collaborations valued at more than $19 trillion, IntraLinks is a trusted provider of easy-to-use, enterprise strength, cloud-based collaboration solutions. For more information, visit www.intralinks.com.
SOURCE IntraLinks Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV