BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) today issued its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings press release that is available now at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. The press release is also available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. As announced previously, the company will host a conference call today to discuss the press release at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
In addition to the press release, the live audiocast and replay will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. Replays of the conference call are expected to be available for at least three months after the call date.
About Expedia, Inc.Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com ®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 30 countries
- Hotels.com ®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire ®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in nine countries on its eight sites in North America and Europe
- Egencia ®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong ™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com ®, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- Expedia Local Expert ®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations ®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters ®, one of North America's leading retail cruise vacation experts.
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers through Expedia ® Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world's leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia ®Affiliate Network. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2013 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50 SOURCE Expedia, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts