NOVATO, Calif., Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (Nasdaq:RPTP), today announced that the company's management will present at two upcoming investor conferences in February. Julie Anne Smith, executive vice president, strategy and chief operating officer of Raptor, will present an overview of the company at the 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on February 12, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. ET/8:00 a.m. PT. Christopher M. Starr, Ph.D., Raptor's CEO and Julie Anne Smith will present at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference on February 12, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. ET/5:30 a.m. PT. Both conferences will be held at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York.
A live audio webcast and 14-day archive of the 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference presentation will be available at http://ir.raptorpharma.com/events.cfm .
About Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.Raptor Pharmaceutical is an emerging biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing life-altering therapeutics that treat debilitating and often fatal diseases. The company is currently focused on the development of its first product candidate, RP103 (delayed-release oral cysteamine bitartrate), as a potential treatment for nephropathic cystinosis, a rare genetic disorder. In addition to cystinosis, the company is also testing RP103 for the potential treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, or NASH, a metabolic liver disorder, and Huntington's Disease, or HD, a neurodegenerative disorder. For additional information, please visit www.raptorpharma.com . The Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7180
CONTACT: Georgia Erbez Chief Financial Officer Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (415) 382-8111 x204 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV