Fourth Quarter and Recent Business Highlights
- Ended the fourth quarter with 800 customers, an increase of 39 from the end of the third quarter of 2012. This customer count excludes customers from the Producteev and Meetings.io acquisitions which closed during the fourth quarter.
- Signed new and expanded customer relationships with Anglo American, AutoTrader.com, BMW Group, Cameron International, Givaudan AG, Hitatchi Data Systems, Macmillan, Michelin France, and Ricoh Americas Corporation, among others.
- Announced a business relationship with PwC US to jointly offer Jive's social business platform and PwC's consulting services to the enterprise market. Through this relationship, Jive and PwC will work closely together to help organizations drive significant levels of new value with measurable business results for an organization's employees, partners and customers.
- Released results of comprehensive customer research conducted by a top global business consulting firm which showed companies using Jive reported a 15% increased worker productivity and a 4% increase in topline revenue, due to: -- 34% reduction in time looking for information and expertise within the company -- 16% reduction in meetings; and -- 21% reduction in email load
Financial Outlook: As of February 5, 2013, Jive's guidance for its first quarter and full year 2013 is as follows:
- First Quarter 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $33.5 million to $34.5 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $9.5 million to $10.5 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.15 to $0.17 based on approximately 65.2 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding.
- Full Year 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $148.0 million to $153.0 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $33.0 million to $37.0 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.53 to $0.60 based on approximately 66.2 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding. Free cash flow is expected to be in the range of $0 million to $3.0 million.
With respect to the Company's expectations under "Financial Outlook" above, the Company has not reconciled non-GAAP loss from operations or non-GAAP loss per share to GAAP loss from operations and GAAP loss per share because the Company does not provide guidance for stock-based compensation, income taxes or amortization of intangible assets, which are reconciling items between those Non-GAAP and GAAP measures. As items that impact GAAP loss from operations and GAAP loss per share are out of the Company's control and/or cannot be reasonably predicted, the Company is unable to provide such guidance. Accordingly, a reconciliation to GAAP loss from operations and GAAP loss per share is not available without unreasonable effort.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV