JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses, today announced that David Brown, chairman and chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference 2013 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 2:40 p.m. PT.
The presentation will be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website ( http://ir.web.com ) and will be accessible for a limited period of time after the event.
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) is a leading provider of internet services and online marketing for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Web.com meets the needs of SMBs anywhere along their lifecycle by offering a full range of online services and support, including domain name registration, website design, search engine optimization, internet marketing and local sales leads, social media and mobile solutions, shopping cart software, eCommerce website design and call center services. For more information on the company, please visit http://www.web.com . Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Web.com Susan Datz Edelman Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications 904-680-6909 email@example.com ICR for Web.com Investors Brian Denyeau 646-277-1251 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV