Future Period Guidance
Cerner currently expects:
- First quarter 2013 revenue between $690 million and $715 million.
- Full year 2013 revenue between $2.95 billion and $3.05 billion.
- First quarter 2013 adjusted diluted earnings per share before share based compensation expense between $0.61 and $0.63.
- Full year 2013 adjusted diluted earnings per share before share based compensation expense between $2.75 and $2.82.
- First quarter 2013 new business bookings between $720 million and $760 million.
- Share based compensation expense to reduce diluted earnings per share by approximately $0.04 in the first quarter of 2013 and between $0.16 and $0.17 for the year.
Earnings Conference Call
Cerner will host an earnings conference call to provide additional detail on these results at 3:30 p.m. CT on February 5. The dial-in number for the conference call is (617) 597-5311; the passcode is Cerner. Cerner recommends joining the call 15 minutes early for registration. The re-broadcast of the call will be available from 5:30 p.m. CT, February 5 through 11:59 p.m. CT, February 8. The dial-in number for the re-broadcast is (617)-801-6888; the passcode is 92987383.An audio webcast will be available live and archived on Cerner's website at www.cerner.com under the About Cerner section (click Investor Relations, then Presentations and Webcasts). About Cerner Cerner is contributing to the systemic change of health and care delivery. For more than 30 years Cerner has been executing its vision to make health care safer and more efficient. We started with the foundation of digitizing paper processes and now offer the most comprehensive array of information software, professional services, medical device integration, remote hosting and employer health and wellness services. Cerner systems are used by everyone from individual consumers, to single-doctor practices, hospitals, employers and entire countries. Taking what we've learned over more than three decades, Cerner is building on the knowledge that is in the system to support evidence-based clinical decisions, prevent medical errors and empower patients in their care.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV