CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Nasdaq:IDIX) announced today that Idenix management will present a corporate overview at the 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on February 12, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET at the Waldorf Astoria, New York City and at the Leerink Swann 2013 Global Healthcare Conference on February 13, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. ET at the Waldorf Astoria, New York City.
The live and archived webcasts of the company presentations can be accessed under "Events and Presentations" in the Idenix Investor Center at www.idenix.com . Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes before each event to ensure a timely connection. The archived replay will be available on the Idenix website for two weeks following the conferences.
About IdenixIdenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral diseases. Idenix's current focus is on the treatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C infection. For further information about Idenix, please refer to http://www.idenix.com .
CONTACT: Idenix Pharmaceuticals Contacts: Kelly Barry (617) 995-9033 (media) Teri Dahlman (617) 995-9807 (investors)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV