RALEIGH, N.C., Feb. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (NYSE:MLM) today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its fourth quarter 2012 earnings conference call on Tuesday, February 12, 2013. The Company will release results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, that morning before the market opens.
The live broadcast of Martin Marietta Materials' conference call will begin at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 12, 2013. An online replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live broadcast and will continue for one year. A link to these events is available at the Company's website: www.martinmarietta.com .
For those investors without online web access, the conference call may also be accessed by calling 970-315-0423, confirmation number 96829448. A five-day telephonic replay will be available by dialing 404-537-3406 and entering 96829448 when prompted for the access code.Martin Marietta Materials is the nation's second largest producer of construction aggregates and a producer of magnesia-based chemicals and dolomitic lime. For more information about Martin Marietta Materials, refer to the Corporation's website at www.martinmarietta.com . MLM-E
CONTACT: Anne Lloyd Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer (919) 783-4660 www.martinmarietta.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV