Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Dell Inc. (“Dell” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DELL) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by its founder, Michael Dell, and private equity firm Silver Lake. Under the terms of the agreement, Michael Dell and Silver Lake will acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Dell for $13.65 per share in cash, for a total transaction value of approximately $24.4 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Dell Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed $13.65 per share consideration adequately values Dell common shares. The offer price represents a mere 24% premium to the average price of shares before the deal was announced, and is significantly lower than the $17.65 at which shares were trading a year ago.
If you are a Dell shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in
securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer
litigation. For additional information, please go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV