Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS) announced today that its corporate presentation will be webcast live at the 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. EST (6:00 p.m. GMT) from the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. In addition, Alkermes’ corporate presentation will be webcast live at the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference 2013 on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013, at 3:00 p.m. EST (8:00 p.m. GMT), also from the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. These presentations may be accessed under the Investors tab on www.alkermes.com and will be archived for 14 days.
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company that applies its scientific expertise and proprietary technologies to develop innovative medicines that improve patient outcomes. The company has a diversified portfolio of more than 20 commercial drug products and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates that address central nervous system (CNS) disorders such as addiction, schizophrenia and depression. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and manufacturing facilities in Gainesville, Georgia and Wilmington, Ohio. For more information, please visit Alkermes’ website at www.alkermes.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV