CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today reported results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Key Financial Highlights :
- Fourth quarter 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $198.0 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $33.0 million, or 16.7% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $22.1 million, or 11.2% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.67, which includes an unexpected benefit of $0.13 as a result of a lower than previously anticipated effective income tax rate. GAAP EPS was $0.48.
- Full year 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $756.9 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $135.5 million, or 17.9% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $96.6 million, or 12.8% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $2.33, which includes an unexpected benefit of $0.13 as a result of a lower than previously anticipated effective income tax rate. GAAP EPS was $1.51.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $19.1 million, and $127.5 million for the year ended December 31, 2012.
“We enter 2013 in a position of strength as a result of the actions we have taken over the past several years,” said Peter Kalan, chief executive officer and president of CSG Systems International, Inc. “We have a solid base of over 500 clients worldwide that depend upon us to help them execute upon their business plans. We have invested in our people, our products and our clients to ensure that they are successful. We have demonstrated our ability to manage our costs in a difficult and challenging business environment. And finally, we have a solid business model that is based on highly visible, recurring revenues, resulting in strong cash flows.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV