|The following titles were released since October 1, 2012:|
|2K Sports||NBA 2K13||Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP, PC||October 2, 2012*|
|2K Sports||NBA 2K13||iOS, Android||October 2, 2012*|
|2K Sports||MyNBA2K||iOS, Android||October 2, 2012|
|2K Sports||NBA 2KMyLIFE||October 2, 2012|
|2K Games||XCOM: Enemy Unknown||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||October 9, 2012*|
|2K Games||Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||October 16, 2012|
|2K Games||XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||October 23, 2012|
|2K Sports||NBA 2K Online||Tencent (China only)||October 24, 2012|
|Rockstar Games||Max Payne 3: Hostage Negotiation Map Pack (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||October 30, 2012|
|2K Games||Borderlands Legends||iOS||October 31, 2012|
|Rockstar Games||Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1||Xbox 360, PS3||November 6, 2012|
|2K Play||Nickelodeon Dance 2||Xbox 360, Wii||November 12, 2012|
|2K Play||Bubble Guppies||DS||November 12, 2012|
|2K Play||Team Umizoomi & Dora’s Fantastic Flight||DS||November 12, 2012|
|2K Sports||NBA 2K13||WiiU||November 19, 2012|
|2K Games||Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||November 20, 2012|
|Rockstar Games||Max Payne 3: Painful Memories Map Pack (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||December 4, 2012|
|2K Games||XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Content Pack (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||December 4, 2012|
|2K Play||Herd, Herd, Herd||iOS||December 6, 2012|
|Rockstar Games||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City||iOS||December 6, 2012|
|Rockstar Games||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City||Android||December 12, 2012|
|2K Play||Herd, Herd, Herd||Android||January 9, 2013|
|2K Sports||NBA 2K13 All-Star presented by Sprite (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3||January 9, 2013|
|2K Games||BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition||Xbox 360, PS3||January 15, 2013|
|2K Games||Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||January 15, 2013|
|Rockstar Games||Max Payne 3: Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack (DLC)||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||January 22, 2013|
|*North American release date; international release date typically follows three days after.|
Take-Two's lineup of future titles announced to date includes:
|2K Games||Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack||Xbox 360, PS3||February 26, 2013|
|2K Sports||Major League Baseball 2K13||Xbox 360, PS3||March 5, 2013|
|2K Games||BioShock Infinite||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||March 26, 2013|
|Rockstar Games||Grand Theft Auto V||Xbox 360, PS3||September 17, 2013|
|2K Games||XCOM||Xbox 360, PS3, PC||Fiscal Year 2014|
Take-Two will host a conference call today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to review these results and discuss other topics. The call can be accessed by dialing (877) 407-0984 or (201) 689-8577. A live listen-only webcast of the call will be available by visiting http://ir.take2games.com and a replay will be available following the call at the same location.Non-GAAP Financial Measures In addition to reporting financial results in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), the Company uses Non-GAAP measures of financial performance. The Company believes that these Non-GAAP financial measures, when taken into consideration with the corresponding GAAP financial measures, are important in gaining an understanding of the Company’s ongoing business. These Non-GAAP financial measures also provide for comparative results from period to period. Therefore, the Company believes it is appropriate to exclude the impact of certain items as follows:
- Net effect from deferral in net revenues - the Company defers revenue and related costs from the sale of certain titles that have undelivered elements upon the sale of the game and recognizes that revenue upon the delivery of the undelivered elements. As there is no impact to the Company’s operating cash flow, management excludes the impact of deferred net revenue and related costs from its Non-GAAP financial measures when evaluating the Company's operating performance, when planning, forecasting and analyzing future periods, and when assessing the performance of its management team. In addition, we believe that these Non-GAAP financial measures provide a more timely indication of trends in our business, provide comparability with the way our business is measured by analysts, and consistency with industry data sources.
- Stock-based compensation – the Company does not consider stock-based compensation charges when evaluating business performance and management does not contemplate stock-based compensation expense in its short- and long-term operating plans. As a result, the Company has excluded such expenses from its Non-GAAP financial measures.
- Business reorganization, restructuring and related expenses – although the Company has incurred business reorganization expenses in the past, each charge relates to a discrete event based on a unique set of business objectives. Management does not believe these charges reflect the Company's primary business, ongoing operating results or future outlook. As such, the Company believes it is appropriate to exclude these expenses and related charges from its Non-GAAP financial measures.
- Income (loss) from discontinued operations – the Company does not engage in sales of subsidiaries on a regular basis and therefore believes it is appropriate to exclude such gains (losses) from its Non-GAAP financial measures. As the Company is no longer active in its discontinued operations, it believes it is appropriate to exclude income (losses) thereon from its Non-GAAP financial measures.
- Professional fees and expenses associated with unusual legal and other matters – the Company has incurred expenses for legal professional fees that are outside its ordinary course of business. As a result, the Company has excluded such expenses from its Non-GAAP financial measures.
- Non-cash amortization of discount on convertible notes – the Company records non-cash amortization of discount on convertible notes as interest expense in addition to the interest expense already recorded for coupon payments. The Company excludes the non-cash portion of the interest expense from its Non-GAAP financial measures because these amounts are unrelated to its ongoing business operations.
- Non-cash tax expense for the impact of deferred tax liabilities associated with tax deductible amortization of goodwill – due to the nature of the adjustment as well as the expectation that it will not have any cash impact in the foreseeable future, the Company believes it is appropriate to exclude this expense from its Non-GAAP financial measures .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV