Business and Product Highlights
Since October 1, 2012:
- Released Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1. This box set features four of the most critically acclaimed titles of the current console generation, including Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition.
- Released Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for a wide range of iOS and Android devices to celebrate the 10 th anniversary of one of the highest-rated and top-selling games of all time for the PlayStation 2.*
- Announced that it plans to launch Grand Theft Auto V worldwide on September 17, 2013.
- Released NBA 2K13, the next installment in its top-rated and top-selling basketball franchise,* which has sold-in more than 15 million units since the release of NBA 2K11 in October 2010. NBA 2K13 received critical acclaim, achieved franchise record-setting first week sales, and has sold-in nearly 4.5 million units to date. The title is being supported by the new NBA 2K Everywhere offerings, which gives fans the opportunity to experience NBA 2K virtually anywhere via an all-new mobile companion app, a social game on Facebook, and a full-featured mobile version of NBA 2K13.
- Launched XCOM: Enemy Unknown, reintroducing one of the greatest video game franchises of all time. The title is a critical and commercial success, with strong digital sales and a near 90 average review score on Metacritic. 2K has released two downloadable add-on content packs for XCOM: Enemy Unknown and has additional content planned for later this year.
- Launched its holiday lineup of family-oriented titles, including Nickelodeon Dance 2 for consoles and Bubble Guppies and Team Umizoomi & Dora’s Fantastic Flight for the Nintendo DS.
- Launched Borderlands Legends, an all-new action packed Borderlands experience designed specifically for mobile devices.
- NBA 2K Online launched commercially on the Tencent Games portal in China. Co-developed by Visual Concepts and Tencent, this free-to-play game builds on 2K’s award-winning basketball simulation franchise in an exciting massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) format.
- Pro Baseball 2K, an online baseball simulation game created by 2K in partnership with Nexon, entered closed beta in Korea in November . Pro Baseball 2K features authentic and true-to-life representations of the professional players of the Korean Baseball Organization (KBO), and is planned for open beta release in spring 2013.
- Announced that Major League Baseball 2K13 is planned for release on March 5, 2013. The title will feature Tampa Bay Rays’ Cy Young Award winning pitcher David Price as cover athlete and will once again be supported with the Perfect Game Challenge, 2K Sports’ groundbreaking $1 million competition.
- Announced that the MMOG which 2K has been developing in partnership with South Korean-based studio XLGAMES is based on 2K’s successful Civilization franchise. Under the leadership of XLGAMES’ CEO and MMOG design luminary, Jake Song, Civilization Online (working title) is being designed from the ground up as an entirely new online entertainment experience, which will initially launch in Asian markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV