Pennsylvania AFL-CIO Statement On Governor Corbett's Budget Proposal
We cannot be fooled by the false choices the Governor is offering. We cannot trade retirement security for an effort to protect unnecessary corporate tax cuts, preserve the Delaware loophole and allow untaxed windfall profits from Marcellus Shale extraction.
While we do not agree with the Administration's false choices between either cutting pensions, or funding education, or dismantling a key public asset which can be modernized not privatized, we do look forward to working with the administration and the legislature in passing a fair budget for all that will not impoverish the middle class by transferring more wealth to Wall Street and big corporations.
SOURCE Pennsylvania AFL-CIO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV