Feb. 5, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in China
Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in
and the BrokerBASE™ that accompanies it investigate the importance of brokers in the distribution of non-life insurance for businesses in
. This report first provides unique data for the size, segmentation and growth of the Chinese commercial non-life insurance market itself. It then quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers and, based on extensive primary research covering around 100 broking entities in total, it ranks the leading 40 brokers in
according to their revenues from commercial non-life insurance, excluding income from other activities such as personal lines and employee benefits.
This report provides unique data in the following areas:
- the value of commercial non-life insurance markets for 2008 to 2012;
- the share of this market distributed by brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- the revenues generated by commercial non-life insurance business for brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- the concentration of the market for commercial non-life insurance broking;
- forecasts for 2016 for the value of commercial non-life insurance premiums, brokers' share of this market and their revenues from commercial non-life insurance business.
Moreover, the report and the BrokerBASE™ that accompanies it can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to quantify the size and dynamism of the broker market for commercial non-life insurance in
- to utilise a single comprehensive source of information that uses a uniform methodology to size the underlying commercial non-life insurance market and to quantify brokers' share of distribution;