EPIC Adds Northern California Benefits Consultant Jennifer Haley
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EPIC (Edgewood Partners Insurance Center), a retail property, casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage, announces the addition of Jennifer Haley as an employee benefits consultant in its Northern California Employee Benefits Division. Haley brings twelve years of experience in the delivery of employee benefits solutions, including fully insured and limited self-funding medical products, to EPIC's growing benefits consulting team.
Haley's responsibilities will include the acquisition of new clients as well as the design, placement and management of employee and executive benefit programs. She will be based in San Francisco and report to EPIC's chief operating officer, Steve Vilas.
"We are building a culture centered on innovation, client service excellence, and individual accountability," said EPIC co-founder Dan Francis. "We are excited to have Jennifer, who shares this creative vision, join our team."
Before joining EPIC, Haley held a range of management, production and client service positions at both insurance companies and other benefits consulting firms. She was most recently a sales executive with BenefitMall in Concord."EPIC is an organization that encourages innovation, creativity and accountability," shares Haley. "Their fresh and compelling approach is a main reason I chose to join the EPIC team." Jennifer Haley can be reached at: EPIC 135 Main Street - 21st Floor San Francisco, CA 94105415-356-3976 direct925.588.8618 cell firstname.lastname@example.org About EPIC:EPIC is an innovative California-based retail property & casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and consulting firm. The company provides a unique equity ownership opportunity and has created a values-based culture that attracts and retains top talent, fosters employee satisfaction and loyalty and sustains a high level of customer service excellence. The fastest growing brokerage in the state, EPIC now has nearly 300 team members operating from nine offices across California ( Los Angeles, Irvine, Fresno, Folsom, San Francisco, San Mateo, Petaluma, San Ramon, and Ontario). With more than $60 million in revenues, EPIC ranks among the top 50 retail insurance brokers in the United States and is the 5 th largest privately-held broker in California. For more information, please visit www.edgewoodins.com.
- PHOTO 72dpi: send2press.com/mediaboom/13-0205-Jennifer-Haley_72dpi.jpg
- LOGO 72dpi: Send2Press.com/mediaboom/13-0109-epicinsur_72dpi.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV