Sollensys Corp. To Complete Its Acquisition Of South Korean Maker Of Touch Screen Panels
Sollensys Corp. (OTCBB:SOLS) announced today that it anticipates the completion of the acquisition of the South Korean touch screen panel manufacturer on February 15, 2013. This acquisition was entered into on September 30, 2012. The name of the South Korean company is Sollensys Corporation.
Sollensys Corp., formerly known as Health Directory, Inc., changed its name to Sollensys Corp. to provide for the continuity of the name of the South Korean company that it is acquiring.
This acquisition has now received the necessary approvals, and the auditors are completing the audits at this time. Sollensys Corp. will file an 8-K upon completing of the audits and the closing of the acquisition.
Sollensys Corporation holds numerous patents on the touch screen panel manufacturing process. Additional information will follow upon the filing of the 8-K.See www.sollensys.com for additional information. Safe Harbor Statement Sections of this press release contain forward-looking statements which reflect management's best judgment based on factors currently known but involve significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of a number of unanticipated events that may be unforeseen by management. Forward-looking information provided pursuant to the safe harbor established by recent securities legislation should be evaluated in the context of these events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV