Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $52.48, above its previous 52-week high of $52.37 with 484,709 shares traded as of 2:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 735,900 shares over the past 30 days. ManpowerGroup has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 23.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Manpower Inc., doing business as ManpowerGroup, provides workforce solutions and services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about MAN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV