Gun Owners Need To Enact All Possible Precautions, Warns Law Offices Of Burg And Brock
While most people think either hunting accidents or tragedies involving children when they think about non-criminal gun fatalities and injuries, those are not the only possibilities. The Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence points out that, in 2010, firearms were used in 19,392 suicides throughout the nation, constituting some 62% of all gun related deaths in that year. Studies suggest, in fact, that the risk of suicide actually increases in homes where the guns are kept loaded and unlocked. While the Law Offices of Burg and Brock don't know how many of those cases could legally fall into the area of personal injury liability, there is no doubt that every one of those deaths represents a failure by a gun owner to control his guns properly – even, or especially, if the person committing suicide was the gun owner.
If you or a loved one is involved in personal injury case of any type, the Law Offices of Burg and Brock are the Los Angeles area's most respected contingency-fee based law firm. For more information or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call 888-509-2998 today or visit the firm's contact page.
PR Submitted by www.cyberset.com
SOURCE The Law Offices of Burg & Brock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV