Gun Owners Need To Enact All Possible Precautions, Warns Law Offices Of Burg And Brock
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As the nationwide debate about firearms surges, so do the sales of fire arms in California and around the country. This is an issue every personal injury lawyer deals with on some level, and the Law Offices of Burg and Brock would like to take a moment to suggest to gun owners that they make sure they are taking every available precaution to avoid accidents and possible personal liability if the worst should happen.
As the personal injury lawyer Los Angeles residents turn to first when the need arises, Cameron Yadidi Brock and the Law Offices of Burg and Brock see gun related cases from time to time. Usually, when a gun injury or death occurs in a non-criminal case, there has been a failure in basic gun safety practices that could have prevented a tragedy. Tragically, these are the times when a death may occur or a brain injury lawyer may be needed.
The good news is that the large majority of gun owners are extremely responsible about caring for their weapons. Thus, the 36 percent increase in gun sales in California last year might not be as dangerous as it could be, because most of the sales are not by first time gun owners but by experienced sportspeople and enthusiasts who are well schooled in the ways of fire arm safety. Indeed, it's fairly clear that sales are being driven by worries among some gun owners that the enormous crackdowns on firearms purchases may be in the offing
On one level, it's good news in terms of gun safety that most of the guns are concentrated in the hands of longtime gun owners. On another level, however, it also means that those gun owners have more responsibility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV