NADA Spotlights Convention Speaker: Hyundai CEO John Krafcik
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In an interview with NADAFrontPage.com, John Krafcik, president and CEO of Hyundai Motor America, discusses what he values most about attending the National Automobile Dealers Association Convention and Expo, working with dealers to improve customer satisfaction and enhancing its brand image. Krafcik will deliver an industry keynote address at the NADA convention in Orlando, Fla., on Saturday, Feb. 9.
1) What do you enjoy most about attending the NADA convention? What do you see as the most important take-away for OEM executives after attending the NADA convention?
The conversation with the dealers is what I look forward to most at NADA. At Hyundai, we pride ourselves on staying close to the consumer. We want to provide consumers with a product and continuing service that meets and exceeds their expectations. The most important takeaway for me is to hear directly from the dealers about the feedback they're getting from consumers in their showrooms. We talk with our dealers on a regular basis through phone and video conference calls, but there's still no substitute for that direct interaction with dealers at NADA.2) What can you say about your dealer network as your sales curve goes up? Are you expanding your dealer network? We're satisfied with our dealer body, which currently stands at 820 nationwide. Instead of focusing on growth, we've worked with our dealers to improve customer satisfaction, and enhance the brand image through strategic facility improvements. For example, we made customer satisfaction the most important metric in our dealer rewards program and more than 340 dealers completed renovations to their dealerships, resulting in a visibly stronger and more cohesive branding across our facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV