The Campbell Institute And Stewardship Action Council Announce New 2013 Innovation Challenge
ITASCA, Ill., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Campbell Institute at the National Safety Council and Stewardship Action Council (SAC) have come together to announce the launch of the ground-breaking 2013 Innovation Challenge. This exciting new challenge recognizes organizations for their achievement in the planning and/or implementation of an innovative program addressing critical environmental, health and safety (EHS) topics in a way that demonstrates creative thinking, strategic implementation, and/or significant impact. Winners will be recognized at the 2013 NSC Congress & Expo and at future SAC events.
"The Campbell Institute and the Stewardship Action Council have joined forces to launch an Innovation Challenge," said Laura Fiffick, senior director of the Campbell Institute. "The challenge highlights an area of interest to many leading organizations and provides them with a format and opportunity to offer an approach and receive recognition. Innovative efforts can truly move things forward in EHS improvements."
The two topics for the 2013 Innovation Challenge are:
- Zero waste: focusing on designing and managing products and processes to decrease the amount of materials going into landfills
- Off-the-Job partnership: focusing on a joint venture between an organization and the private sector to deliver an EHS project outside of the workplace that benefits employees, their families and the community
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV