The Campbell Institute And Stewardship Action Council Announce New 2013 Innovation Challenge
ITASCA, Ill., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Campbell Institute at the National Safety Council and Stewardship Action Council (SAC) have come together to announce the launch of the ground-breaking 2013 Innovation Challenge. This exciting new challenge recognizes organizations for their achievement in the planning and/or implementation of an innovative program addressing critical environmental, health and safety (EHS) topics in a way that demonstrates creative thinking, strategic implementation, and/or significant impact. Winners will be recognized at the 2013 NSC Congress & Expo and at future SAC events.
"The Campbell Institute and the Stewardship Action Council have joined forces to launch an Innovation Challenge," said Laura Fiffick, senior director of the Campbell Institute. "The challenge highlights an area of interest to many leading organizations and provides them with a format and opportunity to offer an approach and receive recognition. Innovative efforts can truly move things forward in EHS improvements."
The two topics for the 2013 Innovation Challenge are:
- Zero waste: focusing on designing and managing products and processes to decrease the amount of materials going into landfills
- Off-the-Job partnership: focusing on a joint venture between an organization and the private sector to deliver an EHS project outside of the workplace that benefits employees, their families and the community
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts