Tekni-Plex, Inc. To Hold Teleconference To Discuss Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results On February 13, 2013
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tekni-Plex, Inc. announced today that it will host an investor teleconference to discuss its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 2:00 pm EST. The Company anticipates posting its quarterly report on February 6, 2013.
On the teleconference, senior executives will make a formal presentation, followed by a question and answer session. The teleconference will be open to holders of, beneficial owners of, and prospective investors in, the Company's outstanding Senior Secured Notes; securities analysts; and market makers.
To obtain information on how to access the teleconference, the accompanying webcast, and Tekni-Plex's quarterly report, please contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants are encouraged to contact the Company at least 24 hours in advance of the teleconference and to dial in at least ten minutes prior to the starting time.
About Tekni-Plex, Inc.Tekni-Plex, Inc. is a global manufacturer of a diverse range of technically-sophisticated and value-added packaging products primarily serving the healthcare, food and consumer industries. For more information on the capabilities of Tekni-Plex, visit www.tekni-plex.com or call the Company at (484) 690-1520. Contact: Graham SayersExecutive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Graham.Sayers@Tekni-Plex.com SOURCE Tekni-Plex, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV