IRI Brings Big Database Protection Technologies To Eclipse
MELBOURNE, Fla., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovative Routines International (IRI), Inc., a leading developer of big data transformation and data-centric protection software, announced major new versions of its products for securing personally-identifying information in databases and files, and rapidly generating safe, intelligent test data for entire databases, files and reports. The respective FieldShield® and RowGen™ v3 upgrades include major functional enhancements, and full support in the IRI Workbench graphical IDE, Built on Eclipse™.
FieldShield v3 can automatically apply security measures to database columns containing common personally identifiable information (PII) in multiple tables. According to IRI technical director Rob Howard, FieldShield's new data protection rule engine and function library "allow users to specify, save, and re-use protections that apply only to column names matched through regular expressions. Protecting multiple columns at once saves job design time and preserves referential integrity during data protection."
The new FieldShield release delivers protections in 10 functional categories, and includes these new methods:
- FIPS-compliant OpenSSL and 3DES encryption
- AES-128 (in addition to AES-256 with or without format preservation)
- Random selection or data generation
- 256-bit hashing
- Custom data masks
- Record reformatting
RowGen v3 automates the creation of structurally and referentially correct database test data in a new job wizard in the IRI Workbench GUI. The wizard consolidates the tasks of:
- Parsing - table descriptions and integrity constraints are translated to test data generation definitions that reflect the source structures, column data types, and dependent sets
- Generation - pre-sorted flat files containing the test data are created for loads, and the definitions remain for modification and re-use
- Population - target tables are rapidly bulk loaded in the order necessary to maintain the same table relationships that exist in production
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV