TrainSignal Releases System Center 2012: Configuring And Deploying A Private Cloud Training
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TrainSignal, the global leader in professional computer training, announced the release of their System Center 2012: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud training.
Microsoft's private cloud infrastructure is becoming more attractive to enterprises because of the cost-efficient features and agile solutions. The critical tool in System Center that enhances management of virtual solutions, Virtual Machine Manager, is a main focus of this course in addition to the other robust tools:
- Orchestrator 2012: used for automation
- VMM Services: design and deployment
- Microsoft Azure: integrated for hybrid cloud
- Microsoft Exam 70-247 preparation
System Center Virtual Machine Manager is used to manage virtual resources, and the version accompanying Server 2012 includes a number of new features for working with virtual machines. Virtualization expert and course instructor, Elias Khnaser, demonstrates how to use VMM with the following tasks:
- Controlling VM consoles
- How to create, edit, start and stop VMs
- Analyzing performance and utilization
- Using KVM, Xen or QEMU virtual machines
Microsoft also developed their MCSE certification program to incorporate converged skills sets necessary in cloud computing, and verifies them with Exam 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud. The exam tests the configuration of System Center 2012 infrastructure, and how different services are integrated with the cloud. Microsoft System Center 2012 Training will help prepare viewers studying for their MCSE: Private Cloud certification.This course is taught by an expert in cross-platform virtualization, Elias Khnaser. Eli has authored many video courses and books on VMware, Citrix and Microsoft technologies. He's written for Virtualization Review, InformationWeek and Forbes, and is sought out as a leading evangelist for cutting edge virtual computing technology.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV