Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) and national non-profit KaBOOM! have announced a call for submissions in their third annual Let’s Play Video Contest. Contestants can submit videos describing their dream playground for a chance to win one of five $15,000 Let’s Play Video Contest grants to be used toward the purchase of playground equipment. A component of DPS’s Let’s Play initiative, the Let’s Play Video Contest will help fulfill the company’s three-year commitment to making play accessible for five million children by building or improving 2,000 playgrounds.
Residents of neighborhoods across the nation are invited to upload compelling three-minute videos to www.OurDreamPlayground.org. The Let’s Play Video Contest will run through Friday, March 1, 2013. Following the close of submissions, ten entries will be selected as finalists by an expert panel consisting of KaBOOM! and DPS employees. The public will select five winners via a Facebook voting process at www.Facebook.com/LetsPlay.com.
“We are excited to help bring playgrounds to communities that want and need them the most,” said KaBOOM! founder and CEO Darell Hammond. “The Let’s Play Video Contest is an excellent way to get communities involved and excited about play in their neighborhoods.”
“Our Let’s Play initiative was created to give communities resources that help foster fit and active lifestyles,” said Tina S. Barry, executive vice president of corporate affairs for DPS. “Through the Let’s Play Video Contest, we’re looking forward to bringing great play spaces to life in deserving communities.”Let’s Play is community partnership led by Dr Pepper Snapple Group to get kids and families active nationwide. In 2011, as part of Let’s Play, Dr Pepper Snapple Group made a $15 million, three-year commitment to KaBOOM!, the national non-profit saving play by ensuring there is a great place to play within walking distance of every child.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV