- 85% of decision-makers report they support iPhones, with an additional 4% planning to do so; 90% currently or plan to support iPads.
- 87% of those supporting or planning to support Apple smartphones or tablets give the devices high marks for end-user satisfaction, but 45% say the upgradability is poor or very poor.
- 64% of decision-makers report having no Apple servers in their organizations.
- 45% say their top gripe with Apple products is the devices are too expensive for the value provided.
- 23% of decision-makers rate Apple's enterprise security and device management excellent or good; 31% say it's poor or unacceptable.
More Than 80% Of Organizations Support Or Plan To Support IPhones And IPads, According To New InformationWeek Reports Research
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.