- FlexApp DIA Option – The optional DIA feature set has an intuitive Application Packaging Console and enables administrators to make applications available to users through unique patent-pending technologies which exhibit an unprecedented compatibility rate for virtualizing the installation of applications. FlexApp currently only supports non-persistent VDI environments but will be extended to physical and persistent environments next year.
- Blacklist and Whitelist Capabilities – Privilege Elevation features for FlexApp User Installed Applications have been expanded to include the ability blacklist and whitelist applications by name and signed certificate, and can be limited to a list of approved applications located in a file path.
- New Graphical User Interface –A completely new management console look-and-feel has been updated to function more like a control panel. The application still has all the advantages of being able to be run as a web console.
- Profile Cleanup – A profile cleanup function can be set to automatically delete the local version of profiles by scheduled intervals. This feature is especially helpful in Terminal Services or Citrix XenApp environments where profiles can consume large amounts of storage.
- Authentication and Automated Integration with Microsoft Active Directory -- ProfileUnity is now easier than ever to setup and administer. An enhanced Guided Configuration Wizard applies ProfileUnity Management to select groups automatically in AD. Additionally, ProfileUnity Administrative Access can now be controlled through AD groups.
- VHD Provisioning – Administrators will have the ability to provision VHD storage for users by using Context- Aware Filters to automatically provision a VHD to a specified storage area. The VHD can even be predetermined as expandable and be limited to a maximum size.
Liquidware Labs™ Announces GA Of ProfileUnity™ FlexApp ™ 5.5 With Major Enhancements For Windows® Desktop Management
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.