ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops anticancer therapeutics using its Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology and antibody expertise, today announced that the following presentations by Company management at upcoming investor conferences will be webcast:
- 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference9:00 am ET, February 12, 2013 in New York, NYPresenter: Daniel Junius, President and CEO
- Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference11:05 am ET, February 25, 2013 in New York, NYPresenter: Daniel Junius, President and CEO
- 2013 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference10:30 am ET, February 26, 2013 in New York, NYPresenter: Daniel Junius, President and CEO
- Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Health Care Conference10:00 am ET, March 5, 2013 in Boston, MAPresenter: Gregory Perry, Executive Vice President and CFO
The webcasts will be accessible live through the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s website, www.immunogen.com; a replay will be available at the same location for approximately a week.
The Company is also participating in the Credit Suisse One-on-One Healthcare Conference March 5-6, 2013 in London, England.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics using its TAP technology together with the Company’s expertise in monoclonal antibodies and tumor biology. A TAP compound uses a tumor-targeting monoclonal antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's purpose-developed cancer-killing agents specifically to tumor cells. Ten TAP compounds are now in clinical testing, of which three are wholly owned by the Company. Marketing applications for trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1), the most advanced compound using ImmunoGen's TAP technology, are under review in the US and Europe. Roche is developing this compound globally under an agreement between ImmunoGen and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV