Judge Upholds Removal Of Calif. Oyster Farm
"Without this injunction, not only will a small business close, but families will be forced out of their homes, and the community will lose a sustainable farming resource," Abbasi said in the statement. "The Lunnys are weighing their options for next steps and will make their decision known in the coming days."
Interior spokesman Blake Androff said he would not comment because the case is still ongoing.
"Today's decision is another affirmation of the principle that 'a deal is a deal,'" Johanna Wald, senior counselor at the National Resources Defense Council, said in a statement. "The preservation of Drakes Estero will be enjoyed by millions of Californians and lovers of wilderness and parks for generations to come."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV