- Massachusetts beer distributors directly employ 1,737 people.
- When the impacts of Massachusetts distributor operations, capital investment and community involvement are considered, the total number of impact jobs is 4,584.
- Massachusetts beer distributors generate $896 million in total economic impacts.
- Massachusetts beer distributor activities contribute $200 million to the federal, state and local tax bases. This does not include an added $166 million in federal, state and local alcohol excise and consumption taxes on beer sold in Massachusetts.
- The Massachusetts beer distribution industry contributes more than $1 billion in transportation efficiencies for the beer industry each year.
- Beer distributor contributions to local community activities generate $3.3 million in impacts annually.
Massachusetts Beer Distributors Generate 1,737 Direct Jobs, $896 Million In Total Economic Impacts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.