The National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) today named AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) one of the top 50 companies for female executives for the fifth consecutive year. AstraZeneca ranks second on this year’s list.
NAFE recognizes organizations for policies and practices that encourage women’s advancement, and in particular, the number of women holding executive positions in the business.
Within AstraZeneca, women lead key teams and functions, including the executive vice president, human resources and corporate affairs; vice president, global compliance strategy and assurance; vice president, human resources, US; vice president, sales and marketing, Cornerstone brands; and vice president, sales and marketing, Growth brands. All US-based women representing US or global functions were considered in the total submission on behalf of AstraZeneca.
“Our goal is to continue to strengthen and diversify our workforce, including women, to ultimately reach their career goals and aspirations,” said Deb Kauffman, Vice President, Human Resources, US. “This recognition showcases AstraZeneca’s ongoing commitment to ensuring we have the talent required to drive a successful business.”AstraZeneca offers programs that contribute to a supportive working culture for women, including:
- Career development and mentoring programs, including support for women’s advancement
- Diverse employee network groups, including the “AZ Network of Women”
- Work/life resource and employee assistance programs providing confidential, personal support, resources and referrals to help solve a wide range of personal and work-related challenges
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV