- Expanding Services for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities– $20 million in additional funds to reduce a waiting list for home and community-based services for individuals with intellectual disabilities, providing services for 1,080 adults graduating from Special Education programs and adults in at-risk situations where their families may not be able to continue caring for them, and 118 adults who receive autism services;
- Expanded Services for Older Pennsylvanians – $21 million from increased lottery funds, due to the Lottery Private Management Agreement, to account for growth in home and community-based services which would allow 1,550 additional older Pennsylvanians to receive services at home;
- Expanding Services for Individuals with Physical Disabilities – $20 million in additional funds to provide home and community-based long-term living services for 1,680 individuals;
- Child Care Assistance – $7.1 million in additional funds to reduce the waiting list, allowing 1,400 additional children of low-income families to receive subsidized child care services;
- Improving the Quality of Child Care Programs – $3 million in additional funds for the Rising STARS initiative, which creates incentives for early child care and education providers to provide higher quality child care for our most at-risk children, giving them a strong foundation for the future;
- Juvenile Justice Reinvestment – $10 million in reinvestments into research-based prevention and intervention programs for at-risk children through a multi-agency Juvenile Justice Reinvestment Initiative; and
- Continued Investment in Specialized Hospital Services – $20 million to fully fund critical supplemental payments to hospitals, including obstetrical and neonatal facilities, burn centers, trauma centers and critical access facilities.
Governor Corbett's 2013-14 Budget: Helping Pennsylvanians In Need
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.