- Stater Bros. Charities presented $470,000 in cash donations to over 100 Southern California food banks and self-help organizations.
- Stater Bros. Supermarkets contributed over $30,000 to qualified nonprofit organizations that feed the hungry to help with the purchase of turkeys for Thanksgiving.
- The traditional Salvation Army Red Kettles in front of Stater Bros. Supermarkets collected $540,580 this Holiday Season to provide much needed assistance to the local poor and homeless.
- During November and December, food barrels were located inside all 167 Stater Bros. Supermarkets, and, as a result, over 274,000 pounds of food valued at more than $400,000 was donated to local food banks.
- Approximately $150,000 in cash was also generously donated by customers and employees at Stater Bros. check stands during November and December. These funds will be allocated to food banks in the summer of 2013 when food reserves are traditionally low.
Stater Bros. Holiday Campaign Raises Over $1.5 Million For The Hungry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.